Saturday, August 4, 2012

Crochet Little Girl's Dress

So, I've been really busy crocheting items for the upcoming craft show. I'm going to get carpel tunnel at this speed! I needed a break from hats, and found this precious pattern online. (FREE). If you want it let me know, I can post the link. I saw this dress, and just had to make one! I gave it to a co-worker for her little girl. I'm still waiting on some pics of her in the dress, I'm anxious to see how she looks in it. I also found a free pattern for the crochet daisies, and made a bunch of them to addorn the dress. Here's the final project what do you think?

6 comments:

Laetitia et Charly said...

bonjour
je suis interressé par le lien.
merci

pennjos said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Very pretty little dress. Would love to have the pattern, could you email me the link? pgdavis1997@yahoo.com

pennjos said...

Unfortunately, the pattern is no longer free, and legally I cannot share it. It was available on Etsy, you can see if she is still offering the pattern for sale. So sorry I can't help you.

pennjos said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
pennjos said...

the seller is Mon Petit Violon Designs at Etsy.com. The dress is called Sarafan. Hope that helps.