Saturday, July 14, 2012

Team Colors

I've been preparing for a craft show around the holidays. Spending my spare time crocheting things to sell. Last weekend I made some beanies. First Minnie Mouse
LOVE the pink bow! And, you can't have Minnie without Mickey.
After looking at the color combos, I started thinking about school colors. Folks in the south LOVE their football! From Pee Wee football, to High School Football, to College Football, to Pro Football. Everybody has their favorite team, and like to show off their pride with their team colors. So....I started making these team color beanies. These particular beanies are sized to fit toddlers. I hope to have a wide variety available. Please note, if you see anything you like, I can make it special for you. Just let me know size, and color. I can add it to my Etsy store especially for you. Here are my Team Color Beanies. Thanks for looking!
My high school colors were Purple & White, so you know I HAD to include purple and white. :-)

No comments: